More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Im only getting 46mh on eth, can seem to push it any higher

1 Like

What miner do you use with 49MH @ ETH?

TeamRedMiner

Screenshot just to show that it does get up there. I usually mine ERGO now.

2 Likes

This is caused for the lake of energy, set the parameter core voltage MV, to 650. This might get the rig stable. If it doesn’t, raise this number 25 to 25, till u get it stable.

Hi to all)
Have some questions. what about other coins and settings for 6700 xt?
Does someone mine other coins?
Like Firo, Ergo, Raven?

UPD: create new topic, please share info there: https://forum.hiveos.farm/t/6700xt-and-other-coins

My card :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got two PowerColor 6700XTs (Hellhound & Red Devil) and don’t even manage to get them below 120W. (0.6-204@210608 & AMD 20.40 (5.9.0325). Phoenixminer 5.6 did’t recognise the cards, so running TeamRedMiner.

What driver versions, HiveOs are you using?

Here is my 6700 XT OC settings and its running stable since 50 hours. I have MSI RX 6700 XT 12G.

Let me know guys if there is more scope to improvement in performance. Thanks!

You can try my settings and see if there is any change. I have same MSI reference model

Try this if you want. I Had same problems… Ventilation is very bad in FE. It’s safe OC, but only 44mhs…

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here.

I’ve been mining with a 6700xt and an rx580 for a couple months. Got my hands on a 5600xt for real cheap yesterday.

When I add it to my amd only rig, my 6700 stops mining. If I take the 5600 out my 6700 starts mining again. My 5600 pulls a healthy 43.5 MH/s

I’ve reflashed hive 3 times now and downgraded firmware all the way back to .6-202
Tried different miners with no fix either.

Anyone have any idea what I might try next?

What driver and HiveOS version are you using?

Power color is power hungry, i have the white hellhound and best i could do is 46.7 mhs at 118w. Dont bother with the other parameters it wont help unless you crank up the wattage. My sapphire nitro is doing same hashrate at 104w

Hello, I have 6 cards 6700XT, seems that they perform the same for hashrate (around 46.50 Mh/s) but I never get shares on GPU 0 and 2. the pool stat remains at 0

Anyone knows what it means ? Does those cards really mine ?

Thanks for any help

5.4.0-hiveos #108

A20.40 (5.9.0325)

No set overclocks?

Tried before but due to this put back to standard settings

This is stable for about 36hr… I’m open for any ideas to get over that 47 Mark…

best setting i can get
today is a very hot day and I still manage to keep these clocks

1 Like