More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Advice for 6800, 6800xt and 6900 xt OC settings

Hi Grea,

Thanks for your reply. But it appears your oc settings are not working on my card as well. Not quiet sure why.

Have a snapshot of the miner interface? Like this one:

I’d guess the SocMHz on your is low, regardless of what you set in the GUI configurations. Is the GPU stable or does it go up and down a bit? Does the wattage/voltage change along with MHs?

Taking the time to run the script can lock some of the poor performing cards and then you might have better results on getting the rest of the spec’s to stick.

Have you tried the specs on your other 6800? That’s showing pretty high wattage for not much gain. Mine run higher MHs when backed off to 1275-1300 core clock prior to running the upp-fclock scripts.

Have you tried running the poorest performer solo?

Good luck!

you need update amd driver to 20.40-5.11.0701.

These were my settings for my RX 6800 Red Dragon. Was doing 62-63 MHs before I went back to Windows (I get 64 in Windows). This was without the script.

What miner, driver version, and what version of HiveOS are you using?

Hi Meyer, what miner and version are you using ?

I’ve just set 1200 soc on the web gui (Nitro+ 6800), but it’s still running on 1066 ,and cant reach 60 mhs on TRM .
Any way to set 1200 other than the gui?

Hi kockapcjani, Eventually, you’ll want to run the upp-fclock script for best results. Then dial in the remaining settings.

fwiw: I’ll have to check by rigs, but I believe I have (2) cards over 60MHs on TRM with 1066.

fwiw2(edit): If you have not seen the starter post with scripting, start here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, guys. When I try to overclock any of my 6800xt my CONSUMPTION goes down with all cards. What’s the problem?

sorry for bad english :slightly_smiling_face:

This will definitely surprise everyone here.

can you share your setting?

But i think only MSI card can achieve this as i have Gigabyte card but its taking 24w more for same hashrate.

Why not Bro, if it helps you and others .

2 Likes

what miner do you use for it?

Team Read Miner

tks u

Hi Grea,

Could you advise how to use script?

I am still new and I only know how to tune the oc settings on the website.

who can oc 6800xt to 64mh? i try some setting and
it is in the range from 58 - 62. I’m using Aorus Master 6800xt.

I try your memory voltage setting, my setting is 1230…

My OC
I have 2 AMD 6800 XT and one is a Midnight Black (GPU0)

Anyone here using TRM (TeamRedMiner) and having success OC’ing their 6800 XT or 6900 XT?

My XFX 6800 XTs are stable at 62.32 MH/s and my XFX 6900 XT is stable at 58.59 MH/s but from everything I’ve read I should be able to get them all around 63-65 MH/s

Thoughts…?