More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Advice for 6800, 6800xt and 6900 xt OC settings

Here is the best I got with a 6800xt sapphire nitro+ with Gminer 2.60

This is the best i got after update my hiveos

1 Like

@PJChen can you share your settings please?

GMiner
Sapphire RX 6800 XT Nitro+

1 Like

I need help with optimizing this a little better. Why is GPU 0 so different from GPU 1 when they are the exact same card/settings.

I have the same problems with my 6800’s from AMD.

Hi look mine, I have the same card and use GMiner

1 Like

Did you move the sapphire switch by any chance? I cannot lower it more than 153 watts. Adding 960 to the VDDmax lower the power from 164 to 154 but no more.

Increase your memory voltage from 1255 to 1315mv
Decrease your memory clock to 1065 mhz
Increase your core voltage to 700 mv
Increase your memory controller voltage to 800 mhz
Core clock add 1470 mhz
Vdd max 960

My wattage only 115

Use teamredminer v.0.8.4
Hope it will help.

Using Gminer can increase to 63 Mhs

Phoenixminer can get 64 to 65 mhash but not stable. Too many stale and invalid shares.

Teamredminer 62.3 Mhs but stable

I don’t changed the switch, I’m using latest hiveos beta, Wich version do you use? Just when apply the settings stop miner and reboot. I had like 147w before.

Strange, I have 0.6-206@210722 version and work with 2 previous versions, but Before I have like 147w, didnt nothing, upgraded and now this.

Hello i’ve been working with this for 2 days and look stable with TRM

2 Likes

Using Gminer last version

Is there any option to decrease power consumption? I had lower hashrate with TRM, but the same power cinsumption.

hi

why amd drivers after updating to the latest version of hiveos remained at 5.9.0325 and did not update to 5.11 ???
how can i fix it and why have they not updated ??
thank you

Did you update from shell? You need the latest image not incremental update

Login to shell and run

hive-replace -y --stable

Then reboot

3 Likes

from shell I download the version of hiveos 0.6-205 210715 stable not the latest why?
after downloading it does it install itself? what should i do then to install the latest version?
thank you

Have you run the command I gave you from the shell screen. That updates the kernel which includes the latest AMD drivers. Clicking the yellow text updates from the GUI is just incremental updates and not the latest kernel image.
Run the command I told you to run from shell, when that’s finished run selfupgrade and reboot. Then you should be on 0723 & with the lastest kernel installed.

2 Likes

perfect works and updated thanks.
only with the same settings as before overclok now I lost 2 mhs per card why ???

Ok cool.
I’d try retuning them. Looks like a nice wattage decrease on the top one.