More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Advice on Processor and Motherboard Nvidia 3090 FE

Hi all, Very new to this and looking for some advice on my first build. I have purchased a pre built rig which is functioning but want to learn more about it by getting involved rather than just plugging in.

I have 6 x Nvidia 3090 FE GPU’s and need to decide on MB and Processor. I was looking at MSI B360 F Pro and unsure what processor to use. There is a lot of info online but unsure whether to use this board or get one with 4.0 Pcie?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Looks like its performing really well there fairplay. Better than some others having issues with the 3090 hash rate.
I think I have narrowed down what you are using but still learning about most of this but addicted to it at the moment.
Does this list below look ok?

Thank you for your time here, really appreciate it.

Yes, looks good to me.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Again,
I have managed to get everything set up but can only run one card. I think it is down to a power supply issue. I have two Corsair 850W units running but all power seems to be taken from one psu. I have one connected by the large rectangle plug and the other going into one of the two smaller power connections on the MB. Any advice would be most appreciated.

My Hr on the one connected card is only 3.6mh also

You don’t need a beast motherboard and cpu for 6x 3090 FE GPUs. I am running mine on x470 Asus with Intel Cel processor.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.