More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gminer v2.67 BETA Unlock LHR

@all Good night again, after testing the new version 2.68 without any additional commands, I have to say that right now it’s the best option for LHR cards! It is more stable than the previous version, it has the same speed as the NBminer and I can still say that my 3080 ti LHR is consuming 70w less, I have 5 degrees less, the fans are down 10% speed, the feeds here are 0.65 in instead of 1% like on NBminer and I still think I have more 0.5mh/s because on NBminer I had 84.25 and here I have 84.75! Again, I have a 3080ti MSI! Something new for the future, I’ll share it again, or if anyone has other news I would appreciate it if you share it too! hug you all and thank you for your help!

1 Like

good I never used gminer if you explain to me how you put the miner template I test it I have zotac 3060 LHR v2 thanks for all regards
sorry for the language I’m using a translator

Miner ergo

1 Like

You have to just start the miner with version 2.67 of Gminer. That’s it and it works

Its 2.68!

U only need change miner to Gminer and have new upgrade on Hiveos(0.6-210@210915) this version have hours

Ups you are right ! It is 2.68!

With this latest version, do we still need to use any -LHR settings? My 3070Ti seems like its not much better with these new versions yet? Getting ~42MH still.

I need to know ergo argorism

But its still jumping Power consumption for you too ? for my rig ist about 150W jumps

I dont use nothing! All clear. I think this new version use the auto tune ir someting!

Hi Guys are we talking here that the 2.68 Gminer enables autamically my 3060 full hashrate for eth ? and it works with riser or only with 16 PCI -e lanes?
Cheers

Some times yes, but is the better u can now, and past an hour reduce the jumps! U can put the PL! We wait for the next upgrade

So I have been running these 3070 TI’s for months with all gminer versions with no real issues. Even the 2.67 was fine, just a lower MH. WIth this latest version, they are both showing up with a 43MH or so then a few mins later going offline. These are the ONLY cards doing this, and only with this latest version. Is there an issue or some setting I need to set? Using very latest Nvidia drivers.

I use my 3080 ti whit riser! And enable 70% is the best on the moment!

1 Like

When I finished the update and then the installation of Gminer 2.68 I was also like that, but I did a reboot again and it was good! In case it doesn’t work, you can set it to version 2.67 manually in the miner

Thanks, yep tried a full shutdown and cold boot, same. However… I think i found the issue. It seems the power jumps around as mentioned, so I upped my PL from the 145W I had it set to 185. That seems to have worked! As you can see though, the power goes from 125w or so on each and jumps to 185. Then reverses to the other card. Will keep monitoring, glad this LHR is making progress!!
After the last 5 mins, power is down to 130w or so. I will keep it running like this for now.

After 10 mins:

I also have a 3070ti Ver 2 and all good with 2.68. The hashrate is 53.5 and yes it jumps around from 125 to 180 watts. My oc: cclock @ 855, Mem @ 2600, and Pl @ 180