More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Nbminer Device 0: LHR Lock detected 1, wait to unlock error

Hello,

I build 2 rigs in the exact same configuration. 6x RTX3080 LHR attached with risers on a MSI B450-A Pro Max motherboard. PSU is a 1800W Mining PSU, no adaptors. One of the rigs ist just running fine. With the other i get this error.

nbminer Device 0: LHR Lock detected 1, wait to unlock

The hashrate for the cards sinks down. After 30sec its activated again and Mining is stating. Than after 30sec again this error. I changed the GPU, changes the risers, changes, the motherboard, changed the RAM, changed the CPU. Nothing worked. Still the same error. I found nothing about this error in the web. Can someone help me and knew how to fix this problem? When I unplug the GPU its running fine without any errors. So I thaught the GPU is bad, but a new GPU has the same problem.

1 Like

i’m getting the same error, did you fixed it?

I also getting the same error. I dont know if it has something to do with lower the overclock settings?

Hope someone helps out soon.

Got the same problem… any solutions?? Thanks.

2 Likes

any update on this? im saving the same problem. but only on a gigabyte 3080ti

Same issue for me :frowning:

Hey guys. Yes I solved the problem. For me the problem were to high clock speeds. I lowered the clock on the card giving the error and it disappeared.

what settings did you go to?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.