More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

Friend! You modify your BIOS whit RED BIOS EDITOR. Thats also works for GIGABYTE?

Hi,
Yes RBE for Apple Straps.
Tested with Sapphire Nitro + but I think works with all memory Micron.

Just got a Sapphire Nitro + with Micron! doing 58.3 on 84 watts, this card is awesome!

hello
no man give me bios mod ?
sapphire rx 5700xt be

FINALLY STABLE??? maybe… every card is different. Go ahead and tell me how much more power I am using than needed! go ahead and tell me to use teamred! lol… crash crash crash… finally just running LoLminer 1.26.

1 Like

Just wanted to give an update to all who are interested… Phoenixminer 5.6a beta is out. It now supports direct fan control based on memory temp, core temp, junction temp, as well as auto-card re-initialize without a reboot. When it brings the card back online (within 8 seconds) it slightly decreases the intensities and voltage to maintain a stable hashrate. I am absolutely blown away! I have now turned off fan control in hiveos completely. Hiveos polls cards every 2 seconds (I think) and slow adjusts fans. this new Phoenix polls the cards referencing three temps (not two) and dynamically ajusts every 100ms! I am now hasing (at the pool) higher than with teamred, lolminer, nbminer, srbmin, nanominer!

@rAiNmAn2o0o Hi, can You explain how to get that low power usage?

Hi, could you share your miner extra settings and OC?
Thx

hello. you have best result of 5700. please send best vbios of XFX 5700 xt for my email.
[email protected]
thank you very much

Hi Igotek !
Im newbie . I need help from you . i want mod my bios . I sent my original bios backup to [email protected] . THX U .LOVE U

Can you send it for me by Email?

Hi I have an issue I have mod the bios but I get only 52hz with the card and after 20min stop working, can you share you bios for the XFX 5700xt with me ?

msi 5700 xt mech oc 6 units available 55.3 mh / s temperature 92 is a problem for me, the weather will be warmer, can you send it to me if you have boot and mode settings? [email protected] thanks

Hi Sir, how do you apply “–eth_big_mode_adjust=64” on hiveos? I’ve tried on it extra arguments and it wont work for me :frowning:

Hello!

HELP!!

I flashed the 5700xt Gigabyte OC BIOS with the M-Samsung-F40-Gigabyte-Gaming-RX57XT-V68-1.rom from the igor’slab

But now I have this problem.
The GPU is DEAD.

How can I fix this issue?

I returned the bios to the original BIOS but isn’t work

User config in section Flight Sheet:

Pls report your gains after it worked

hi, i have 2 sapphire pulse 5700 on one rig the rest is nvidia those 2 fuc… reboot my rig every 8-12h. one with samsung memory is more stable the one with micron does that. my settings are …
1340 805/835/1350 mem 895 - 54.45mhs. this is the most i could get, after every 8-12h restart. will appreciate any suggestions to get this on the roll. thx

You have mod bios or its „out of the box”
Thx

1 Like

do you guys have settings for ASUS rx5700xt and XFX rx5700xt

Hello Guys,
I got a Power Color Red Devil 5700XT an need a mod BIOS.
@igotek could you send me one? [email protected]

Thank you very much!