More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

Hi. Send me pls biosmod rom [email protected]

hi, i have the radion rx 5700 xt, im getting only 50 mhs, can you please mod the bios :slight_smile: thanks

I see, your Sapphires don’t apply the fan setings exactly. Is the same issue with my cards.
But also, if i change the fan settings manually, the Rig stoppes working due to break down of the cards. How do yours work at changing the fan rates?

Would be fine to get an answer! THX in advance!
I have HiveOS, Biostar BTC-360 Pro.

KR MMH

Hi, I have 4 5700-5700xt on my rig. I am ok with my hashrates but it seems like their power usage is higher than most people accomplish. I couldn’t manage to lower power usage without breaking their stability, do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

Did you get the setting for Asus card??

Hi All

My first BIOS mod for my PowerColor Liquid Devil RX 5700 XT OC worked very well indeed

tables moed

Different versions I created

Result 59.34 MH @ 109w

GO AMD

4 Likes

to everyone who is struggeling with power consumption, try teamredminer. using TRM you can lower core clock by 100 - 150 and of course then lower core voltage too. hashrate at same mem clock stays the same…

TRM can use the potential of the memclock with 100 - 150 mhz lower core clock…so that´s a power saving due to less core clock / voltage.

mine e.g. run at 1220 mhz core clock and if I raise to 1300 or 1400 I wont get more hashrate…so no need to raise.

so give it a try

Hi folks!
After 2 weeks of experimenting and modding I finally succeeded.
I have an Rx 5700 xt Red Devil with Micron memory. I had issues with consumption and of course temperatures very high.
There was no way to do something with her bios even I tried too many times.
So I decided to work with another one from Sapphire brand.
Here’s the results.

hi can you help please?

Hi. VDDCI is voltage of controler memory (750 to 800). MVDD is voltage of memory (1330 to 1350).

3 Likes

Good morning friends, I’m new to the mining business. I have a RX 5700XT Nitro+, I made a Bios Mod by Red Bios and changed the TREF line to 5945 and before I got 50 hash, after Bios Mod I have 55.35 hash.
hiveos
Core = 1420
VDD = 840
VDDCI = 790
MVDD = 1325
MEM = 905
52% fan rotation, the temperature of the VRAm is at 66C (It’s winter in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)
I’m mining by TeamRedMiner (Ethermine) and I realize that after 3 days of mining, close to reaching 5000 accepts, the machine restarts and goes back to mining normally, it doesn’t display any error.

can you help me?
Is this value that I set in the TREF in Bios Mod correct?

Hi u its the best i have if u the same memory

3 Likes

Mod Bitby.ru
sapphire-rx5700xt-pulse-113-1E4260U-O4E
sapphire-rx5700xt-nitro±se-113-410XT-XO1

Stats for ETH/ZIL (TeamRedMiner)

If only ETH (PhoenixMiner), i have 59Mh/s

Stable but i think i can more :slight_smile:

Hi there!
Too much power consumption and also very high memory temperatures.
My modded vbios does the same at lower temps and of course power consumption.
Have a look a little above.

any chance there are set-up there that is unmodded version? I want to avoid the modding part (or is it the only option to get this working?)

I have Red Devil Samsung; Sapphire Micron; and Gigabyte Micron.

tried and tried on different settings, mostly is unstable and/or would crash. I tried the very basic settings – but the powerdraw is 110w - 120w

Hope someone there could share some good unmodded settings.

1 Like

nice to see that on this thread someone is actually sharing other than great results, thanks, its really hard to find clear messages where setting that have been made is visually clearly presented to others to use, good one :sunglasses:
take a look at the vega thread…everybody is sharing all the settings, starps&mods…

Is the card having stock Bios?

Okay, did some googling and found out how u guys mod your xt´s…still wonder why all that info was not here, anyways as Linux user, u bacically need only Red bios editor, good videos in tube, i followed this one…dont let all Windows bs confuse you, just change timings in editor as instructed and your all set.

YOUTUBE

If you dont mind a bit more wattage u will gain some more hash, just add core and vdd, i would keep mem @900 to keep temps down.

Do you have a mod bios for a Gigabyte 5700xt with micron memory? How can I get that and see what modifications you made.