More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

Has anyone tried TeamBlackMiner on their 5700s?

Radeon RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming Elite(M1)
is this graphic card is good for mining?
Anyone using this card??

Hey anyone have a asus arorus 5700XT samsung memory BIOS mod would be amazing. I have tried everything and its the one card I can never Mod.
[email protected]

能给提供在这个bios文件吗

[email protected]
你好。能提供你的bios 给我吗。非常的感谢

anyone know what thermopads is in use in 5700XT Red Devil ? I would to change in one GPU because it’s sticks out of two identicals ones

Hi ! Have you managed to find a solution since time?

Hello bro please could you share your Bios for sapphire nittro micron memory to [email protected]

Please bro, what values are 1 5 1 and 0 ?

Settings have changed, those are dpm and mpdm which really don’t apply to the card. As it will independatly choose those numbers regardless of what I set. I am running a deshrouded with case fans on at the moment. Hence the 0% fan speed as well fyi.

Also used stock bios and only modified 1750 strap as advised by Bitby.

https://bitby.ru/bios-rx5700xt-mod-en.php

Sitting at about 95% accepted share rate. I’ve gone through this entire thread and others to find different settings that work. Even when I’m down about 53mh with other settings I still get invalids. Can anybody tell me what I’m doing wrong? I’m thinking I need to tweak the bios or mpt more?
PowerColor AXRX with 1500/1550 straps bios mod, nothing more.

hello hello, I have a question, is it compulsory to flash the bios (I have an rx 5700 xt) under hiveos?
thank you

Can you send me modded bios for 5700 xt Power Color. Most I am getting is 51MH

can you share your OC settings and any BIO mods you are using? I cant get more than 51MH with my 5700 xt PowerColor. Thank you in advance

BIOS are from bitby.ru, OC like below

Hello to all!
I’m just starting with hiveos and I need your help to optimize my rig.
Can you send me your OCs but also your modded bios (except for my 5700XT UO4).

A big thank you to you all!
Enjoy

Replace the heat sink patch and add more

try to raise core voltage to 800 to test. seems a little low for 1300 mhz for me

i do it thanks !!

hi there, Newbie here, how do i upload the mpt file?
is the same way has the rom file?