More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

Using Pheonix miner on x 12 Sapphire Nitros with modded bios.

Still tweaking last card another 5MH to go.

2 Likes

i have a used 5700 XT and i don’t think that it is Bios moded but it seems that the OC is pretty good or do you guys see space for improvment or something i did wrong?
I dont want to Bios mod the card if i have to retun it…

My Wattage seams to be realy low in compersion to some other cards i see here for a few less MH.

1 Like

You running Team red? try using Pheonix miner, watts will go up though.

Yes I’m using TRM.
Will the wattage go up because the card/s will use more power or because the correct wattage will be shown then?

Take a close look at this webpage: RED BIOS EDITOR and MorePowerTool for Polaris, Navi and Big Navi - MPT 1.3.7 Final (New) | igor'sLAB

Can I have your RX5700 bios please? I have the exact same model with yours, but i keep stuck at 49mhs and keep crashing every 10 minute. I have follow your setting on it but still keep crashing. Thank you very much mate. appreciated

Can you send to my email add? [email protected]

Hi there, Can I have your asus rx5700xt bios please? I cant make it to 53 mhs like yours, I able to get 50mhs with your setting. Can you please send your bios to me? [email protected]
Thank you very much and appreciate it.

Hello mate, would you please share your GPU 11 and GPU 5 bios with me ? Has bee imposible to get higher than 56 with my sapphire nittro + micron. Thanks in advance @jeanpaulbuloz@gmail.com

Just got this card today (MSI Mech OC 5700 non-XT), BIOS has not yet been modded. Ambient temp is about 26C.

Will update the BIOS, reply to this post and compare results.

wow thats insane but i see you have micron memmory mine is 2 x 50th year aniversery verision and both great cards but samsung memory they dont go over 55 mh/s . Althought it says 90 WATT on your system do you know the real watt?

All must understand that micron memmories gives higher hashrate with more WATT but the samsung memmory gives lower hash with better WATT. Not all cards are the same, so if your cards dont reach that hashrates dont beat yourselfs. Besides all i like to ask all the 5700/5700xt owners what is your real watt on the wall. And how reliable is 5700xt ? is it as bad as radeon VII? recently sold my one and only radeon Vii and want to buy 2 5700 with the money i had from the sale, she was kicking 100mh/s the only reason i sold it , i couldnt trust the card. i was worried one day its going to throw code 43 :D. Anyway feedback appriciated !

Hello master!
Can you please send the modded bios for samsung memory?

I have this BIOS mod, but my mem temps are 90+, what can i do about that?

thank you!

Your cards performance in general is good 50+ M/h. I see you have Micron and Samsung memory and all sapphire cards. I would flash all the Micron memory cards with your best performing cards bios (GPU 4) and your Samsung cards with that cards best performing bios (GPU 6). One more option is to try the Micron bios on the Samsung cards. You can always flash back. You have many different bios running I am sure your hash rates would be more uniform if you settle on a main bios or two . Hope that makes sense and helps.
Alan

i tried the 1550 strap methode but i only got 53mh/s out of my asus 5700xt any suggestions?

hi guys,

im a rookie in hiveos (i using window 10 before with 6 gpus) and now i made some testing with my 8 gpus with stock bios but i have many error in TRM (GPU xx detected dead) and i guess this is for my OCs in each card.

i descarted problems with my cables and risers because is all new but continuisly i have the same error when minning.

pls can i have some recommendations for my OC in each gpu. i need see some estability before modding each.

ps: all this cards is already payed with minning so this is for knowledge in hiveos

Hi, I always start my new setup/card with no OC. So try everything blank and 850 VDD. We are trying to get all cards started and running at this point. Then let it run and settle for 5 minutes. When you change a OC setting stop miner then apply new setting then restart miner. Do baby steps with increasing OC setting. On my machine if I jam in settings I know work on other cards my system hangs or won’t initialize some cards. Then try core 900 men 850 as first setting bump and so on. Also watch what is happening in hive shell during the miner start up. Hope this helps. Alan

1 Like

Hi guys!!!

Can you guys who have been mining for a long time tell me if the configuration of my XFX 5700 DD Ultra is adequate?