More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

WiFi setup

I faced similar problem, Try this solution if you have same kind of card.

WIFI driver nl80211 / rtl8188eu / 0bda:f179 Realtek Semiconductor card - Networking - Hive OS Forum

Hi, I have an identical one. Did you use any specific command? Exactly how did you proceed, can you tell me step by step?

I have this problem too…

hello! does the “148f:7601 Ralink Technology, Corp. MT7601U Wireless Adapter” driver still work? I have a Trendnet 806-UBH dongle that uses this same chipset but I can’t seem to get it to work on Hive.

I am having this issue where I need to enter my wifi credentials every time after a reboot then it works. I looked for the file wlan0 in that directory but it doesn’t exist. Do I need to create it? Also what is the actual text and what is just a description of what is needed?

you need it. Also check you have /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf

wlan0 should look somewhat like this

auto wlan0                                                                                                                                              
iface wlan0 inet dhcp                                                                                                                                   
wpa-ssid your_wifi_ssid                                                                                                                                    
wpa-psk your_wifi_hash