More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GPU working and mining on rig, yet dashboard shows intergrated only?

Hello, I just built my first mining rig so I am a bit of a rookie, bear with me here.

I managed to connect a 2060 Super and a 3080. On the system OS itself, both cards are detected. I have set the BIOS to gen2 and all other settings recommended. I created a flight sheet for ETH on HiveOn using phoenix miner.

When I load into my website dashboard, it shows correctly I have 1 rig with 2 GPU. However under overview, I only see this:

00:02.0

UHD Graphics 630 (Desktop 9 Series) · Gigabyte

The GPUs are not listed under overview. I had specific on the BIOS to disable integrated graphics but yet this shows up. Also, up at the very top on my flight sheet, I see the GPU’s temp, hash rate, etc and it is currently churning out about 125 mh. I have checked Hiveon Pool in my wallet address and indeed I am getting about 115 mh.

Items under stats like Temp/Fan/Power are not loading, while ETHash and Total Power I have data for.

I also cannot seem to remotely fire the shell from the web dashboard.

I am suspecting if this is a networking issue? I have tried net-test and the API for helsinki:8000 and also api for https:api2msk are failing. The rest seems fine. I have switched to the ca1.hiveos.farm server as that seems to be running fine.

Any pointers would be great. Thanks!

This issue drove me wild loads of people get similar and all answers point at power , settings etc and nothing works u til i hit “disable4g encoding” in bios
It worked!!
Everyone says makes sure 4g encoding enabled but try disabling and see it work!!

In my case it’s the opposite :thinking:

GPU is gone - but it isn’t

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.