More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

OC settings for AMD RX580

İncelediğim zaman, micron ram olanlar baya iyi sonuç veriyor.

Hi !!!
I share my OC for AMD RX 580 Samsung memory with bios mod.
Thanks to all to share ! (PS: I have 30°C/86° F outside temperature)

Hi Netiya,

Can you share your BIOS ROM file?

Can somebody share BIOS ROM file for MSI RX570 8GB with Micron memory? Thank you

Hey, i am looking for an modded Bios with untervolting and straps for my graphiccards:

MSI Armor RX580 8GB OC Micron MT51J256M32 · 113-MSITV341MH.653
ASUS Dual RX580 8GB OC SK Hynix H5GQ8H24MJR · 115-D009PI2-101

The Asus Dual has stock as good Hashrates 30.5 MH/s on Phoenix. But Power Consumption is little bit high, so circa 110 Watt and littlebit hot, 70° degrees. I wanna reduce the consumption and temperature a little bit with min. 30MH/s

I cannot find a correct Bios :(, can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance !!!

regards domo

Do you mean, my graphiccards are already bios flashed for mining?

No, I meant that there you can find the bios mod

Anyone idea to reduce the power consumtion, is this clock ok? Vdd ok? Has anyone a GPU BIOS File for reduce power consumption?

Power from wall is 940W with this setup

lol, gpu0 after ca 10 min, 2 invalid share …

Core 1150 Vdd 850 mem 2100 …
For each card play with this at start point…

Thanks @nanial

See the picture below. The GPU 2 has a problem. Hiveos tell me VM CONTEXT PROTECTION FAULT 147. What happen :frowning:

But the power from wall has dropfrom 940W to 800W, wow. But maybe littlebit instability. I will see.

Check with OC settings (lower mem clock ) the gpu 2 …
Dont push memory over 2100… you dont have in returns anythink…Protect your cards
Leave empty VDDCI AND MVDD… You can also check at 1200 core …
After any changes in OC always reboot miner…

2 Likes

Ok thanks, i change by all GPUs to 2100 MEM, and both MSI Core to 1200. At moment 30 min stable. I see later :slight_smile:

Thanks

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Oh no now after 3h, 3 invalid share … then 15 min later, 3 more invalid share :open_mouth:

Should Mem clock 10mhz down?

Maybe bad Riser? I will receive 6 new Risers in 1-2 Weeks. I use here a 3 years old version.

higher your core for 3 gpu’s 1200

I try my best …

1 Like

Guys I made a discord server so everyone could get realtime help with mining, please send this to your friends because the larger the server the more help there will be :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/bMmJUTcaBT

Hmm, invalid share is not gone :frowning:

i have clock change to 1200, and Mem clock to 2000.