More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Radeon RX 480 4gb and 8gb oc settings

Does anybody have the oc settings for RX480 4,8gb ?

How did you get on with this? Im in the same boat right now and struggling.

i just figured out what my prob was, maybe yours is the same. on my H110 BTC mobo upgraded to 1.6 bios, in hiveos, I could not reliably get my several RX-480 gpus to mine. on rare occasion they would, however nearly all shares were rejected. i reinstalled EVERYTHING - software & hardware. the one thing that worked was changing the PCIE to GEN1 instead of GEN2. they instantly worked. everything says make the PCIE ports GEN2. and that has always worked for me, until i got the RX-480 GPUs… would not work until i got them changed to GEN1 in bios.

This is what I got configured for mine. ASUS rx480 8GB stock Bios. 28.75 MH using TeamRedMiner, A Mode.

The strap I am using is - amdmemtweak --REF 50 | You can use REF 30 but that will lower the hash slightly.

Running stable so far. Will update this thread if I come across any issues.

You can probably get more out of it using Phoenix miner with the same config. Would reach 30 I guess.

Try this. Modify bios with Polaris one click editor. Samsung Memory REF 20

Alan

1 Like

Hello. Somebody can help me. I have one rx580 Asus.
With all the settings crashed.
What I do not goed?
I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks

This thread should help

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.