More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

Hi, I always start my new setup/card with no OC. So try everything blank and 850 VDD. We are trying to get all cards started and running at this point. Then let it run and settle for 5 minutes. When you change a OC setting stop miner then apply new setting then restart miner. Do baby steps with increasing OC setting. On my machine if I jam in settings I know work on other cards my system hangs or won’t initialize some cards. Then try core 900 men 850 as first setting bump and so on. Also watch what is happening in hive shell during the miner start up. Hope this helps. Alan

1 Like

Hi guys!!!

Can you guys who have been mining for a long time tell me if the configuration of my XFX 5700 DD Ultra is adequate?

Can you please share your settings for this mate. Love the temperatures you are running. Cheers!

Hi guys, me again.

i need opinions on this OC config because i have many errors like “GPU XXX Dead” and i cant obtain a stable rig. sometimes is like 30 minutes or 2 hours without problems but at the end always one gpu dead (i suppose is the OC)

ps: all gpu have BiosMod, in TRM i put the argumments "eth_config=B and “eth_big_mode_adjust=64”, i checked and swap all riser.

Hi Guys, Can Anyone send me an Link to Flashed Bios Files for my 2x 5700 XT
Because i dont come Higher than around 50 MH/s with each Card.

1 Times its the XFX 5700 XT Ultra Thicc II
1 Times its the Powercolor 5700 XT Red Devil

Thanks for Help

u should go for ur 3090
Core 1200
Mem 2650
PL 420
that will be good for ur card and its will be last longer

hi,
would be very grateful if you can share your bios mod 5700 XT Sapphire Samsung GDDR6 · 113-D1990103-O09
I do not rise more than 55.3
[email protected]

hi,
would be very grateful if you can share your bios mod 5700 XT Sapphire Samsung GDDR6 · 113-D1990103-O09 :pray: :pray: :pray:
I do not rise more than 55.3
[email protected]

I also have 2 5700 XT Cards ,and i failed to flash their bios with RedEditor on windows portable , because im using Macbook …PLEASE if anyone can send me any flashed bios for :
Asus Tuf 3 RX 5700 XT Micron
Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700 XT Micron

[email protected]

I wish everyone a great Year

What is your SoC settings?

It is normal that all my 5700xt dropped about 0,5MH/s each comparing to MH value that was in September ? All my 5600XT have stable MH with 0,01MH accuracy from begining. Nothing was changed in rig, hiveos, OC etc.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Looks great, can you email the 5700xt ASUS bios please to
[email protected]

Sure, what ASUS do you have? These are ASUS 5700XT Dual EVO I’ve emailed the modified bios i used.

I have the strix model. Do you find you have issues beyond version 0.6-203 on HiveOS or do you run the latest??

I see I don’t have bios for that model; if you like send me your original BIOS and I can create them for you. I’m running .6-203.

Hello guys, I join the club posting my 5700 xt settings asking what do you think about:

I was running .6-203 but recently updated and no issues
If you want I can mod your original bios for you, just send it to my email. You should have received them from me when I emailed you the previous bios.

Does anyone got updated VBIOS for 5700 XT Samsung GDDR6 113-230LNAVIXT612_8GD6_MS_W8 on HiveOS? I can’t get over 51-52MH on stock BIOS and would like to push it over 55. Thx!

send me your bios, i’ll mod it for you