More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX3060 12GB results here

1 Like

Any special trick, fan glitch or just use nbminer can achieve 50mhs?

It’s using the glitch, but it took me 3 days of trial and error to find a stable and yet replicable algorithm. I needed that, because of the daily blackouts (in Iran).

with that configuration did it work for you?
any extra settings in the nbminer?

nvidia driver 460.67

hey,would u please contact me?
@masoudnazhand telegram
thanks.

As per my other post multiple 3060’s running full speed with fan glitch method on ETH (t-rex)

3060 full speed

2 Likes

Don’t have telegram, try my email: [email protected]

Mine : ethermine/lolminer
sometimes kicked out from lol miner and need to restart … still unstable but worth to try no glitch

possible … with 51Mhs

My results mining Ravencoin. What OC settings do you guys use for RVN and also do you have any additional miner configurations? Currently using t-rex

I am using lolminer 1.31 and been getting random reboots too.

yeah, lolminer still has problems, but at least is not affecting performance so far…
i hope they will update it, with more stable version

I used your OC settings and my 2 GPU rig reached 34 MH for each RTX 3060. What Nvidia driver are you using?

Mining on HiveON - NBMiner V39.2

Stable? I am having a hell of a time keeping my LHR 3060s running for more than 12-16 hours without “GPU temps lost” then GPU lost and either lock or reboot

I have not run your settings longer than a few hours. However, I managed to get them to run continuously/stable for three days following the OC settings below before trying out your settings.

Do we have to still mine ergo and after that old.fan to get them to full hashrate? Or ONLY holding the fan works?

Here’s mine via with 39MH run over 24hrs.

2 Likes

Hi. This is the hashrate of a v2 3060 out of the box with OC right? Asking because i have a 3060 ti non lhr and i have the option to trade it with two 3060 v2 brand new.

with which miner

That is definetley a v1 (nerfed 3060) and not a full lhr v2.

If I was the guy with the choice, id keep the 3060ti non lhr, alot of tech guys have said that its going to be close to impossible to get miners to unlock them to 90% or even 80%, I think they eventually will, somehow some way, so in that case 2x 3060lhr would be better :smiley: Hard choice.